Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Giving Back To You - Glitch Music

The Message

Revelation 4:11 “Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.”

----

This might sound negative at first but it gets good. I promise. 

I am broken. If you only knew the regrets that I have and the crazy thoughts that go through my head. I have missed the mark in so many ways. My sins are too embarrassing to admit and they are proof that I am fallen. I really believe that. But the good news is that God has found me where I am and is fixing me. Thank you Jesus.

We need to be reminded of that every day and sometimes, every hour. He didn't just give you the fire insurance but He continues His work in you. He will not stop until you are more and more like Him or takes you home-whichever comes first.

When I think of all that He has done for me and the forgiveness that I need, the only appropriate response is to give it all back to Him. What does that look like for you?

The Mix

Song: Back to You (Neon Feather Remix)
Artist: Mandissa

This song is Mandissa's prayer which she is singing directly to God. It reminds me that I need to do the same thing in response to all the awesome things He has done for me.
Sometimes I get caught up in how good of a Christian I think I am and brag about all the good deeds I do to prove it. This track is my reality check to come back down off of that nonsense and humble myself.

If you're grateful, sing this to Him.

Check out the drop when she says Back to You on the high note.

What is Glitch Music?
Glitch music is in the Electronic Dance Music (EDM) family and shares similar types of melodies.
It is the little brother of Dubstep and a distant cousin of Rap-I'm referring to the beats not necessarily the lyrics. Instead of the wubs and wobbles found in Dubstep, you will hear similar beats with fuzzy, distorted and punchy baselines.
Check out other Neon Feather remixes for more Christian Glitch music.

#ChristianGlitch


No comments:

Post a Comment